Hi there! It’s been a while since I have shared my last makeup tip, especially for moms.
These makeup coverage essentials is for everyone who stays up late most of their time. Either studying, working, taking care of a child, or simply by having fun. While some are gifted and never had a panda eye in their life, it was my curse growing up!
I for one am amongst those students who like to stay up late and just literally take naps in between home and school life. This my friends is what I have gotten myself into. I never listened to my mom who told me to sleep early or take naps because as soon as I have my own child – I will regret those days I never stayed in bed for a whole complete day just to slack!
…and growing up, I have learned to use a concealer and never have I left the house without it!
My 5 makeup coverage essentials to hide my panda eyes are:
- Collagen Moisturizer from Faceshop. Yes, Collagen. I am in my 30’s and I think I need it!
- BB Cream in Natural Beige from Faceshop. Believe me, the coverage is awesome! not to mention it’s long lasting too!
- This essential is my secret weapon, my all time favorite! A baby powder! Due to the humidity in Manila I need to keep my face away from being oily… and this my friends does the trick! At least for me!
- A foundation of your choice. If I would like a more dewey effect I use MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium.
- If I wanted to go for a matte look, I use MAC Studio Fix NC30.
I would like to let you know that this tip I use is based on my lifetime experience of trying to hide these dark undereye circles I have taking into consideration my age, the weather in Manila and daily activities.
A bonus: When I used to work, I usually leave the house at 8AM at be back at home by 8PM and the result? The coverage stays absolutely the same!
I hope you find my coverage essentials useful. Let me know yours too!
Till next time! 🙂